Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Stop: Mecha Collection {Part I}

I remembered i had my first gunpla when i was only 9 years old. It was a BB gundam No. 53 Samurai Hyaku Shiki Kai. The colourful instruction manual and different runners to build this sweet devil was a struggling yet fruitful experience for a kid. Before I knew it, I was totally sucked in by the sweet seduction of model kit building.

Over the years, i have expanded my collection from BB bandai into 1/100 grade, 1/60 grade to Master Grade. Till date i have collected close to 50 gunplas (I think?) and am looking forward to build up my gunpla empire (pretty much inspired by Keroro's collection). XD Now, behold my gunpla stash!

Currently didn't had the proper place to display them. Mostly ain't assembled yet.
Close up of my gunplas, transformers masterpiece, binaltech/alternators & voltron masterpiece
Let's take a look at what's inside these boxes.
Action Base!!
Total: Transparent X 10
Crystal Green X 4
Crystal Red X 4
Acquired this giant baby from Hobbysearch.
MG Perfect Zeong: Who say legs are for decoration only?* XD (Catch phrase from Gundam 0079)
A comparison with my RX78-2.
Another comparison with my other gunplas. Now who's your daddy? ;)
Next, the remaining 2 boxes.

Adidas shoes & gunpla?


Secret revealed!
--> MG Shining Gundam X 1
--> MG Master Gundam X 1
--> MG Gouf X 1
--> MG GP-01 Fb X 1
--> MG GP-02

More gunplas!
--> MG Gouf Custom X 1
--> MG Kampfer X 1
--> MG NT-1 Gundam Alex X 1
--> MG RX79[G] Gundam X 1
--> MG RX79[G] Ez8 X 1
How much more?!?!?
--> 1/100 Heavyarms Custom X 1
--> 1/100 Deathscythe Hell X 1
--> 1/100 Deathscythe H Custom X 1
--> 1/100 Sandrock Custom X 1
--> 1/100 Altron Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Tallgeese II X 1
--> 1/100 Tallgeese III X 1
--> 1/100 Serpent X 1
Final box. As you can see it's from hobbylink Japan.
BB Senshi Sangokuden collection!!
Not assembled yet. Haven got the time to do it. The last column is my evil empire collection.
Alrightly i'm going wrapped up from here. Spent an hour just to gather all of them and take pictures. Now to put all of them back into their hideout.

3 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro!! quickly build up your own display shelves and gather all your toy army there!!

Bambino D said...

Haha i think i need to find a place to put my shelves if i'm getting them.. maybe have to get rid of my bed.. lol

Asukal said...

i think it's sad that all of 'em aren't on display {:[