Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Stop: Mecha Collection {Part II}

After a long week it's the weekend now. Best part of all, it's a public holiday on Monday XD

Having that extra bit of time, i'm gonna complete my mecha collection part 2 now ^_^

Most of the mode kit box are used to store my gunplas. As you can see below, i "tend" to group the same series in the same box.


Gundam Seed
Earth Federation VS Z.A.F.T.
--> MG Aile Strike Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Aegis Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Blitz Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Duel Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Buster Gundam X 1
A closer look at how i packed my gunplas.

Gundam Seed Destiny (Part I)
Final Battle of Seed Destiny~!
--> MG Strike Freedom Gundam Full Blast Mode X 1
--> MG Destiny Gundam Extreme Burst Mode X 1
--> 1/100 Legend Gundam X 1
--> MG Infinite Justice Gundam X 1 (Coming Soon) ^_^
Gundam Seed Destiny (Part II)
Minerva Crew
--> MG Force Impulse Gundam X 1
--> 1/100 Phantom Zaku Warrior (Rey) X 1
--> 1/100 Phantom Zaku Warrior (Heine) X 1
--> 1/100 Zaku Warrior Gunner (Lunamarie) X 1
--> 1/100 Saviour Gundam X 1

Gundam 00
Celestial Being
--> 1/100 Gundam Exia X 1
--> 1/100 Gundam Dynames X 1
--> 1/100 Gundam Kyrios X 1
--> 1/100 Gundam Virtue X 1
Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam & Char's Counter Attack (Part I)
The Good...
--> MG Super Gundam X 1
--> MG Zeta Gundam 2.0 X 1
--> MG Double Zeta Gundam Full Armor X 1
--> MG Nu Gundam X 1
Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam & Char's Counter Attack (Part II)
... & The Bad
--> MG Sazabi X 1
--> MG Qubeley X 1
The rest of my gunplas are not assembled yet; mostly are my Gundam 0079 series and my "Magnificient Five" below.

I'm really looking forward to get MG Sinanju and am praying hard for Bandai to produce MG Shin Musha MK-II. Maybe even MG Crossbone X-3, MG Blu Duel Gundam, MG Verde Buster Gundam, serialized BB senshi musha to MG :D.... (Sorry I'm lost in my own fantasy again XD)
Alright that's all for my mecha collection. Once i get my lamps I'll do a review on individual gunplas in the future.

No comments: