Sunday, November 16, 2008

"MG" grade Sangokuden

These are some of the pictures taken at the Singapore comic & toy con'08 previously. The below were modification done by someone (sorry i have no idea who is it done by). Don't you wish they really 'MG'nized the sangokuden BB senshi to these forms? :D (Again, forgive me for my poor phototaking skill..)



Ryubi Gundam (RX-78-2)- Great details overall, but isn't the head piece too big for him? Seems like they took it directly from the BB runner kit to fit onto its head. You can also see there's some putty on his palm to hold onto those huge swords.



Chou-hi Gundam (Zeta Gundam) - Favourite part of this modification would be the hand & leg knuckle guard gear. Was the weapon a modification of zeta's shield?





Kanu Gundam (Gundam Double Z) - One word. Spectacular. This is my favourite piece. The ornaments were done nicely and authentic hair were used as his beard. Just look at his massive weapon length. Sweet~



Sousou Gundam (Gundam DX) - Another one of my favourite. Probably a 1/100 Gundam DX were used to make this? The crimson mantle can be seen as his satellite system found in the actual Gundam X series.



Shiba I Sazabi - This is one giant at the display when standing with the rest. As you can see the intepretation were very detailed based on the BB kit. I remembered seeing one of these on a horse at some competition? Do let me know if you come across such pictures. ^_^

For now, let just put our hands together to pray for Bandai to mass-produce them.

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I was there too. My pics on these customized Sangokuden MGs were worst and I don't even dare post them. Thx for the pics.

xoCIGARS.com said...

Finally I found this an informative and interesting post. I think it is very useful and knowledgeable, happy to see some people still have interest in this. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/saintseiya