Friday, November 7, 2008

S.I.C. : Kamen Rider The Next - V3

If any of the readers got excited over the piece, I'm sorry coz it's not on sale. This is actually a modification done beautifully by "killing-monkey". They've done quite a handful of modified S.I.C. and I must say they are all skillfully sculptured. Below are some pictures of V3.





Cool looking chest-plate.


The head design looks really beautiful in candy-red.


A closer look at the back of the head design.


The scarf really brings him to life.


















Thank you, Killing Monkey, for your wonderful work. For more Kamen Rider pictures, click here for "Stronger", "S-1", and even "Kabuto".
Please Bandai, hope you can release an official piece of this to complete my "Kamen Rider" movie series. ^_^

4 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Yes, agree! Hope Bandai will release the SIC V3 soon. I am waiting..

Bambino D said...

Let's pray hard together, bro.. but meanwhile let's look forward to S.I.C. The First + New Cyclone Bike :D

deSMOnd said...

Ya, I have made my preorder last week. Hope the final products look as good as the TDK batman with batmobile.

ridhwan5 said...

I am loving the design and colours used for this custom SIC. Do you mind if I referenced this for my kamen rider cosplay project? contact me at ridhwan5@gmail.com