Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 4th Qtr Recap: Model Kit Build Completed

I haven't had the time to start working on my 1/100 00 Raiser yet, so I thought i might as well conclude my 2008 4th Qtr model kit build first.

I have not done any panel-lining for most so I'm not gonna do a detail review on each of them.

Group Photo - "Say Cheese~"

Master Grade - Strike Noir Gundam

Master Grade - Crossbone Gundam w/ Full-cloth


Master Grade F91 Gundam


Master Grade Shin Musha Gundam


Master Grade Ext Sentinel Gundam


Mr white moustache Master Grade Turn A Gundam


1/100 V2 Gundam


1/100 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie Kai


Perhaps one of these days (maybe during CNY period) I will do a family photo of all my completed gunpla since they are all sleeping well in a well-kept place called 'storeroom'.

3 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

What a year of effort and hardwork! Looking forward to see the VF-25 valkyries. Cheers!

Bambino D said...

Thanks for the appreciations my friend~!

deSMOnd said...

I like the Gundam with skeleton logo on it..Seldom see that before..