Friday, January 2, 2009

It has arrived~!! All hail to Sinanju~!

Ladies & gentlemen, may I announce my first gunpla of 2009 is none other than Master Grade Sinanju Ver. Ka~!! It felt great and wonderful to start my 2009 with this super hot favourite. Enuf said, pictures for the new gunpla *_*
Holding this is like King Arthur holding the excalibur towards the light.. "I have the power~" (Oops.. that sounded more like He-man's quote.. lol)


A peek in the box...

Alright.. time for couple shot ^_^

Sinanju dominates in term of box size

Right, so now is to pen down in my book when to work on these.. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your purchase. I almost gave in to temptation and bought this kit as well, when I saw it selling in Comic Connection on the last day of 2008 at Tampines Century Square for SGD145(Non-member) & SGD136 for members.

Bambino D said...

Hey thanks for dropping by. You can try getting it at CSC. I got it at SGD115. ^_^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Great buy! This is a highly anticipated MG that is always featured @ Ngee Khiong's blog. Indeed, you have the power of ...... (quote from He-Man)

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com