Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1/100 Macross 7 Fire Valkyrie YF-19 Kai

I took a fairly long break to sort some thing out and I'm back for good now. Alright let's waste no time. ^_^

I just finished watching my macross marathon (macross 7, macross plus, macross zero & macross frontier) and the hype in me over macross is still burning, so i thought why not start afresh this December with posting on this baby. This is my only macross kit in my entire toy collection. I believe after the macross marathon there will be more macross goodies growing in my collection. XD

This is a 1/100 scale VF-19 Fire Valkyrie that took me a day to do some minor painting and panel lining and another day to complete the kit. Transformation between different modes is possible with minimal parts swopping.

Fighter Mode

Top view

Rear view

Cockpit view

Closer view of pilot "Nekki Basara"

Top view of the details of fighter mode - shield is attached to the back

Another closer look at the details of the wing area

Front wheel


Rear/side wheel


The rifle is seen attached to the belly of the plane

Hatch for the front wheel - some black stain marks due to wet paints on the wheels :(



A look at how the rear/side wheel is hidden

Look ma, no wheel~!! Lol


Gerwalk mode



Front view

Posing is possible in this mode but limited

Bottom view

The back fin of the head can be seen in this mode unlike in fighter mode
Battroid mode












Sho~Ryu~Ken~!! *street fighter moves*


"Excuse me, where's the toilet?"


Peek-a.....

Boo~!







That's all, folks. Sorry for the crazy loading time for the amount of pictures. In the meantime, I hope i'll get my hands on the 1/72 scale VF-25 Messiah alto's custom real soon.. *_*

1 comment:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice work on your Fire valkyrie model kit. It's very detailed. Especially the landing gears and fingers. I like the head and cock area as well. Last of all, that's very creative posing. Bravo!