Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Catch of 2008: 1/100 00 Raiser

An hour more to go before we cross over to 2009. I've just reached home and I waste no time taking picture of my fianl catch of the year, the OO Raiser.

The 1/100 00 Raiser contain the 00 Gundam, O Riser, & the Celestial Being display stand. The coolest part: Light-up GN drive~! *_*

Inside the box it includes a Gundam 00 series catalogue with all its merchandise toy. Sweet~
This concludes my 2008 catch. Hereby wishing everyone a happy new year and may everyone get what they wish for. ^_^

3 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nice catch before the year end! Cute way of presenting it. More kits for 2009 my friend.

Bambino D said...

Thanks man~! Same goes to you in 2009~! ^_^

deSMOnd said...

Creative way of your presentation! Happy new year bro!!